Treat your family to the comfort they deserve with the Nirvana Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests. Sitters on both ends can each put their feet up while watching TV using power controls that independently adjust the headrests and recline. USB charging ports built into the controls provide easy-to-access power for your devices. At the end of a long day, you ll love sinking into the soft yet supportive pillow-back cushions and the wide, curved arms with a tailored pad overlay that reduce pressure on your forearms. Thoughtful details, including bold, puckered stitching and thick, welted trim give the recliner an elevated look. Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ offers a mix of flexibility and firmness as you sit and ensures quality that will last for years to come. Choose from two durable and easy to clean polyester fabric upholstery options to suit the style of you home.
- Pillow backs offer a mix of softness and support that s ideal for sore backs
- Curved arms with tailored arm overlay take pressure off your forearms
- Elevated look with bold, puckered stitching and thick welt edge
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts
- Two color options of durable, cleanable 100% polyester fabrics to suit your décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Contact us today to learn about our warranty information