This traditional Saddlebrook queen panel bed, dresser and mirror, and chest is the perfect way to enhance your room with a transitional style that strikes a pleasant balance between tradition and today's casual trends. Crafted of rubberwood solids and birch veneers, this kit features a tobacco finish, square accent pegs, and wide pilasters. The bed offers hook on rails and a center supported slat system, ensuring reliability and longevity. The dresser and chest offer full extension drawer glides for easy access to storage, bottom case dust proofing to protect contents, felt lined top drawers for delicates, and is accented by antique brass bar pulls on metal plate hardware with screw head accents in the corners. The mirror features a double framed mitered frame and beveled glass, offering dimension.
Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
Weight: 509 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Birch Veneers
- Finish: Tobacco Finish
- Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 509 lbs.
- Cubes: 87.45
- Hook-On Rails
- Center Support Slat System
- Square Accent Pegs
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (35mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Wide Pilasters on Cases with Square Peg Accents
- Hardware Features Screw Head Accents in Corners
- Antique Brass Bar Pull on Metal Plate Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Contact us today to learn about our warranty information