It's never been easier to be elegant with the Magnolia Manor lift-top writing desk. Crafted of poplar and rubberwood solids with white oak and birch veneers, this piece features an antique white finish with heavy chipping and distressing with a weathered brown top with whitewash. The top has a unique fancy face veneer pattern with canted corners and offers one the ability to lift it up to work while standing. There is one full extension drawer framed with bead molding that is also a flip-down keyboard tray. Faceted turned legs add character to this desk. Blending of European influences makes Magnolia Manor a truly unique style for any home.
Dimensions: W56 x D28 x H30
Weight: 125 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Finish
- Dimensions: W56 x D28 x H30
- Box Dimensions: W69 x D32 x H9
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Cubes: 11.87
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Fully Stained Interior Drawer
- Flip Down Keyboard Drawer
- Canted Corners
- Faceted Turned Legs
- Antique Pewter Bail Pull & Knob Hardware
- 40.5" When Opened
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Contact us today to learn about our warranty information