Blend European influences to create the Magnolia Manor credenza and hutch. Crafted with poplar and rubberwood solids with white oak and birch veneers, this piece features framed drawer fronts accented by antique pewter hardware, two large file drawers that can be locked, an open display for storage illuminated by touch lighting, and a flip-down keyboard tray. With today's modern technology in mind, users can enjoy the convenience of the built-in wire management provisions, two outlet ports, and two USB ports. The planked back panel flows throughout the hutch, even behind the two doors where adjustable shelving is located. Warm antique finishes and artistic distressing along with grand scale a group to be passed to generations.
Dimensions: W66 x D22 x H83
Weight: 393 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar & Rubberwood Solids W/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Finish
- Dimensions: W66 x D22 x H83
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 393 lbs.
- Cubes: 71.2
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Canted Corners
- Framed Drawer Fronts
- English Dovetail Construction on File Drawers
- Credenza Features Two Large File Drawers
- Hutch Offers Open Display for Storage
- Wire Management Provisions
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Contact us today to learn about our warranty information