Accent your space with the perfect blend of European design with the Magnolia Manor round cocktail table. Crafted of poplar solids with white oak and birch veneers, this piece features a weathered brown top with whitewash, unique cloverleaf shape, faceted turned legs, one fully stained interior drawer with full extension drawer glides making access to storage a breeze, fancy face top, casters that make rearranging effortless, framed drawer fronts accompanied by bead molding, and is accented by antique pewter knob hardware. Users can enjoy the added storage for items from magazines, to cozy throw blankets with the bottom shelf. Warm antique finishes and artistic distressing along with grand scale create a piece to be passed to generations.
Dimensions: W38 x D38 x H20
Weight: 79 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White & Weathered Bark
- Dimensions: W38 x D38 x H20
- Box Dimensions: W41 x D41 x H11
- Weight: 79 lbs.
- Cubes: 10.99
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Cocktail Features Casters
- Framed Drawer Fronts with Bead Molding
- Fancy Face Tops
- Shelf 35.5xH11
- 3 Inch Clearance from Floor to Base
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Contact us today to learn about our warranty information