Accent your space with the perfect blend of European design with the Magnolia Manor end table. Crafted of poplar solids with white oak and birch veneers, this piece features a fancy face top in a weathered brown with whitewash, canted corners, faceted turned legs, one fully stained interior drawer with full extension drawer glides making access to storage a breeze, and framed drawer fronts with bead molding for added style and dimension, accented by antique pewter knob hardware. Users can enjoy the convenience of added storage for items from magazines, to cozy throw blankets with the bottom shelf. Warm antique finishes and artistic distressing along with grand scale create a piece to be passed to generations.
Dimensions: W24 x D28 x H24
Weight: 57 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Base w/ Weathered Bark Tops
- Dimensions: W24 x D28 x H24
- Box Dimensions: W31 x D27 x H13
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Cubes: 6.39
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Framed Drawer Fronts with Bead Molding
- Fancy Face Tops
- Bottom Shelf W18xD22xH14.5
- 3 Inch Clearance from Floor to Base
- Canted Corners
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Contact us today to learn about our warranty information