Indulge in the perfect blend of European design with the Magnolia Manor server. Crafted of poplar solids with white oak and birch veneers, this piece features fully stained full extension drawers with felt lining for easy access to storage, a centered concave top drawer flanked by two storage drawers and doors, a convenient center shelf for added storage, and is accented by antique pewter knob hardware. Storage abounds with an adjustable shelf located behind the two doors, the center open area with an adjustable shelf, and the wood framed drawers. The attention to detail is impeccable with the weathered brown finish accented by whitewash, the canted corners, rounded pilasters, and bead molding anchored down by the bracket feet. Warm antique finishes and artistic distressing along with grand scale a group to be passed to generations.
Dimensions: W62 x D18 x H38
Weight: 198 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Base w/ Weathered Bark Tops
- Dimensions: W62 x D18 x H38
- Box Dimensions: W65 x D21 x H42
- Weight: 198 lbs.
- Cubes: 33.71
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Center Concave Top Drawer Flanked By 2 Storage Drawers/Doors
- Center Shelf
- Antique Pewter Bail Pull & Knob Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Contact us today to learn about our warranty information